Join us for the launch of Scotland’s most comprehensive analysis of flexible working in 2024 where we’ll share key data insights, practical advice on how to get flexible working right, and you’ll hear from employers leading the way.
Our annual Flex for Life report distils data from Scottish employers, workers and those seeking employment to give you digestible information to benchmark your own organisation’s approach to flex, and hopefully inspire you to improve too.
This year’s event takes place in-person at Barclays’ beautiful new Glasgow campus in Tradeston on the banks of the Clyde, where there will be opportunities for networking, and light refreshments.
You will hear:
- Who’s working flexibly in Scotland, and who’s not but would like to.
- The compelling business case for flexible working, based on data from Scottish employers and workers.
- Clear and practical recommendations for challenges including how to create flex in frontline roles, how to encourage people to work in the office and how to improve recruitment and retention with flex.
- A senior member of staff from Barclays will be among our speakers – full details to be announced soon.
- 9.30am – Doors open for refreshments and networking
- 10am – Formal event and opportunity for questions
- 11.15am – Event ends