Join our half day Flex-Forward Bootcamp and get ready for Britain’s new flexible working legislation, which comes into force in April. Our one-off bootcamp-style workshop, designed with insights and guidance from leading law firm Shoosmiths, will help you navigate the legal changes.
And there’s more. It’s not just about understanding the rules. Our bootcamp will show how you can use flexible working as a superpower in recruitment and for retention, giving your organisation a competitive edge.
Who should attend our bootcamp?
Our bootcamp is for anyone who manages and/or recruits people. We cater for managers in all sectors and organisational sizes. Whether you’re a seasoned manager in a large firm, or a small business owner, our training is crafted to meet your needs.
What you’ll learn:
• Grasp your legal obligations under the new flex legislation.
• Uncover the benefits of flexible working for both new and existing employees.
• Seamlessly integrate flexible working into your recruitment process.
• Master incorporating flexible working into your daily management approach to retain and motivate top-tier talent.
• An overview of the new legislation by Shoosmiths, a leading UK law firm.
• A practical toolkit for integrating flexible working from recruitment to retention.
• Real-world case studies showcasing successful flexible working practices.
• Current research highlighting the tangible business benefits of flexible work arrangements.
A one-off three-hour session – packed with practical insights.
Our bootcamp is a highly interactive session, featuring content from leading law firm Shoosmiths and delivered in-person by a senior member of our Flexibility Works team. The session will be professional, practical and inclusive, with a maximum of 12 delegates.
If you are looking for some additional support to help you get ready…
The new legal changes mean employers will need to update their flexible working policies, to make sure they are fit for purpose from 1 April 2024 onwards. As the changes will mean employees can request flex from day one of employment, it also makes sense to review your recruitment practices to ensure you are on the front foot when it comes to recruiting flexibility. We have teamed up with Shoosmiths to support you with this. Contact us for more info email@example.com