Terms and conditions
Flexibility Works Employer Awards 2020 - Terms and Conditions
- The organisation running the Awards is: Flexibility Works, a company Limited by Guarantee (SC648258) and a Charity registered in Scotland (SC050179). Registered address: 15 Turnberry Road, Glasgow, G11-5AG
- Throughout these terms and conditions, ‘Entrant’ refers to the organisation who submits the awards application form online.
- Flexibility Works privacy notice can be found here: https://www.flexibilityworks.org/privacy/
Entry & Criteria
- The Awards are open to any size of business which has a workforce in Scotland.
- Entrants will be shortlisted alongside similarly sized organisations. The three groups will be Small: 0-50 employees; Medium: 51-500 employees; Large 501+
- To enter: you access the form via the Flexibility Works website: https://www.flexibilityworks.org/awards/
- The closing date for entries is 29th January 2021
- Scotland’s Top Ten Flexible Employers will be announced on 25th March 2021. The list will include at least three organisations from each category
- Entry to the Awards is free
- All award entries will receive an email confirmation that their entry has been received
When you enter the Flexibility Works Awards, you agree to the following terms:
- Flexibility Works will process the information provided in the entry form, including any personal data, for the purposes of the Awards only
- Flexibility Works reserves the right to write and publish a case study of Scotland’s Top Ten Flexible Employers, based on the entry form information. Prior approval of the case study will be given by the Entrant. Case studies will be made available on the Flexibility Works website.
- Flexibility Works reserves the right to publish the list of Scotland’s Top Ten Flexible Employers in The Times Scotland, other media and including social media.
- Should the Entrant be included in Scotland’s Top Ten Flexible employers, the entrant gives authorisation for the use of the case study, for Awards promotional purposes, across all media.
- Flexibility Works will shortlist all entries
- Scotland’s Top 10 Flexible Employers will be decided by an independent judging panel
- Winners of the Top 10 will be announced on 25th March 2021 at a virtual online event
T: 0141 378 8330